St Margarets Court Taunton
Think of Somerset and what comes to mind - stunning views across open countryside, sandy beaches, superb strawberries, Cheddar cheese and cider? Worldwide, this county is famous for its Glastonbury Festival, illuminated carnivals, Mulberry handbags and Arthurian Legends. There is more! Much more.
Whether this is your first visit, whether you return to us year after year or whether you live here, we are sure there will be surprises and ideas that will lead to some unforgettable experiences and lasting memories.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£109||£109||£71||£71||£71|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Exeter International Airport 33.7miles
- Bristol Airport 35.7 miles
- Taunton Station 1.4 miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Taunton Coach Park 1.3 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Come and book your stay in St Margarets Court, a devilishly stylish apartment.
The lounge welcomes you with 2 sofas and a flat screen smart TV with Netflix. The property provides ample space and free fibre Wi-Fi. All 3 bedrooms offer relaxing ambience and ample of storage to move your belongings to best represent your home away from home.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.