Asakusa Serviced Apartments
Asakusa is a suburb in Tokyo that even after decades retains the charm and vibe of old Tokyo. Mid-19th-century Hanayashiki amusement park has rides and cafes, while riverside Kuritsu Sumida Park hosts regular festivals and firework displays. A trendy upscale dining scene is developing along the waterfront, while backstreets are lined with casual izakaya bars. Asakusa's main attraction is Sensoji, a very popular Buddhist temple, built in the 7th century. The temple is approached via the Nakamise, a shopping street that has been providing temple visitors with a variety of traditional, local snacks and tourist souvenirs for centuries. The apartment is 3 minutes drive to the train station and 29 minutes drive to the international airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||¥8000||¥32000||¥64000||¥224000||¥720000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda Airport 16.4miles
- Asakusa Station 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located within Asakusa, these chic and beautiful apartments are the perfect stay solution for both long and short stayers. The property has 2 bedroom apartments with a large hall that can be used to spread sleeping mattresses. The total number of guests each apartment can accommodate is eight. The apartments contain a well equipped kitchenette sufficient for self contained living. The bathroom contains basic amenities and towels as well as a washing machine-dryer for your convenience to make you feel right at home. The apartment also has amenities that you can borrow unlimitedly for a certain amount.
JPY 5000 per guest per night for more than 2 people.
Linen rental is JPY 3000
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.