Hirakawacho Serviced Apartments, Chiyoda
Hirakawachō is located in the western part of the Chiyoda ward.
The area borders Kojimachi to the north, Hayabusacho to the east, Nagatacho to the south, and Kioicho to the west. The Tokyo FM-Dōri Ave forms its northern boundary, the Aoyama-Dōri Ave forms its southern boundary, and the Prince-Dōri Ave forms its western boundary. You can also visit Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioicho and Biotope Park which are near the apartment.
As always, Tokyo has more than enough transport connections to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥10500||¥10500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 12.9miles
- Kojimachi Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these furnished apartments in Tokyo.
Hirakawacho Serviced Apartments are located in the geographic centre of Tokyo in an area full of hotels, office buildings, and restaurants. Within walking distance of several subway stations, you would have access to all parts of the city. The fully furnished apartments all feature modern white furnishings for a relaxing and luxurious living space. Finally, this property also features a gym on the first floor.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.