Kamata Serviced Apartment, Shibuya
Tokyo is one of the top business destinations in the world. This is hardly surprising given that the city boasts unique attractions and business headquarters.
This is one of the great areas in the vast city of Tokyo that simply has it all. With the city's main attractions such as Ota Hospital, Takano Hospital, Genpon Clinic within close reach, visitors to the apartments will just love its location for its comfort and complete convenience.
There’s easy access to the transport connections around the city from the apartments. Keikyu Kamata Station and Haneda International Airport are the near transportation to the apartment.
- Haneda International Airport 5.1miles
- Keikyu Kamata Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Kamata Serviced Apartments have fully furnished serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
These exquisite apartments are just a 3-minute walk from Keikyu Kamata Station, which connects to Haneda Airport. They offer the modern traveller all they require to have a successful stay in Tokyo. Inside the guestrooms and free property-wide Wi-Fi. The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a safety deposit box, a small fridge and an electric kettle. A hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.