Kanda Sudacho Apartments, Chiyoda
Akihabara is a buzzing shopping hub famed for its electronics retailers, ranging from tiny stalls to vast department stores like Yodobashi Multimedia Akiba.
Venues specializing in manga, anime and video games include Tokyo Anime Center, for exhibits and souvenirs, and Radio Kaikan with its 10 floors of toys, trading cards and collectables. Staff dressed as maids or butlers serve tea and desserts at nearby maid cafes. The Mecca for Japanese modern culture, Akihabara is one of the liveliest and most fun area of Tokyo. The neon-lined streets are full of state of the electronics stores and Japanese anime/manga shops.
Akihabara Station will get you to other attractions and cities that will be of interest throughout your stay.
- Haneda International Airport 12.6 miles
- Akihabara Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Kanda Sudacho apartments are complete with modern chic furnishings and great views of the Akihabara neon nights, these studio apartments in Tokyo are more than worth your time.
Featuring an elegant and urbane design with custom-made furniture, they also include large wall-mounted TVs, balconies with amazing views, DVD player, telephone, LAN cable, AC, Wi-Fi, bathtub, scale, hair dryer and a fully equipped kitchen. With all this and more, you can enjoy Akihabara even more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.