Pine Tree Vacation House
Kamakura has everything you can search for in Japan : traditonal temples, monuments and nature with Japan's typical mountains.
The Pacific Ocean is also nearby which makes it an ideal place to stay for the summer.
T-REEF Vacation House is no other than a representation of Tadao Tominaga lifestyle. More than 50 years into surfing, couple of years in Hawaii and 17 years in New Caledonia; Tadao, Surfer/Shaper of T-REEF Surfboard has experienced a lot in his life.
The houses reflect pieces of his surf trips and memories abroad. We want you to feel good, feel the culture and "feel at home". We provide you the best services and sensations so this journey in Kamakura will last forever in your life.
Enjoy Kamakura with T-REEF Vacation House!
- Haneda 30.63 miles
- Enoshima Station 0.2 miles
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Sprinkler system
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
Inspired by a surf spot in North Shore Hawaii with it yellow sand and big pine trees. Pine Tree Vacation House is just 2 min away from Koshigoe beach and 7 min from Enoshima Station. Hope that this yellow house will brighten up your stay in Kamakura! Perfect holiday apartments in Tokyo for tourists and travellers.
Pine Tree Vacation House is 1 minute walk from the Koshigoe coast! Up to 4 people can stay. It's close to Enoshima station, so it's a good idea not only to play in the sea but also to visit historical sites and historic sites. Please enjoy "Kamakura gourmet"!
More than 50 years into surfing, 17 years in New Caledonia. Tadao, Surfer/Shaper of T-REEF Surfboard came up with a brand new approach: launch accommodation here in Kamakura. All inspirations come from surf trips and experiences abroad.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.