Prudential Tower, Chiyoda City
The property shares its neighborhood with many historic buildings, including Hie Shrine and the Toyokawa Inari Shrine. Since the Prime Minister's Residence and National Diet Building are near, security is a given.
This neighborhood is adjacent to Akasaka and Roppongi, both popular locations for the offices of international financial institutions. Luxury hotels, three-star restaurants, and exclusive bars are all nearby. In this environment where every necessity of modern life is readily available, a wide variety of lifestyles flourish.
Five subway stations, including the Tokyo Metro Nagatacho Station on the Namboku Line and Akasaka-Mitsuki Station on the Marunouchi and Ginza Lines, make it easy to reach Otemachi, Shinjuku and other major business districts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥30666||¥30666|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥52000||¥52000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 12.5miles
- Narita International Airport 45 miles
- Akasaka-Mitsuke Station 0.1 miles
- Akasaka Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This is a modern urban complex with shops located on the 1st and 2nd floors and offices on the 3rd to 24th floors.
It is complete with restaurants, cafes, a fitness center, and other amenities. Residences located on the 26th floor and higher are provided with large windows offering magnificent views of Mount Fuji to the west. The refined and elegant interior design of these residences can be enjoyed every day.
The building lies in the very heart of Japan in Nagatacho, offering quick access to major destinations in Tokyo. It is the ideal location both for business and daily life.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.