Yokohama Suites: Studio Superior View in Tokyo
Enjoy direct access to Bashamichi train station and elevated convenience to landmarks such as Yamashita Park.
- Bashamichi 0.1 miles
- Yokohama 0.4 miles
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
Occupying the upper floors of The Tower Yokohama Kitanaka, Yokohama’s tallest residential building - Oakwood Suites Yokohama offers timeless bayfront living experiences in the Minato Mirai area. Boasting panoramic city and waterfront views that oversee Yokohama Bay, each of the 175 apartments are distinctively sleek and fully furnished with state-of-the-art appliances.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.