Wasabi Seaside House
Kamakura has everything you can search for in Japan : traditonal temples, monuments and nature with Japan's typical mountains.
The Pacific Ocean is also nearby which makes it an ideal place to stay for the summer.
T-REEF Vacation House is no other than a representation of Tadao Tominaga lifestyle. More than 50 years into surfing, couple of years in Hawaii and 17 years in New Caledonia; Tadao, Surfer/Shaper of T-REEF Surfboard has experienced a lot in his life.
The houses reflect pieces of his surf trips and memories abroad. We want you to feel good, feel the culture and "feel at home". We provide you the best services and sensations so this journey in Kamakura will last forever in your life.
Enjoy Kamakura with T-REEF Vacation House!
- Haneda Airport 30.63 miles
- Kamakura-Kokomae 0.3 miles
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Private garden
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
Wasabi Seaside House is a spacious and luxurious house with free parking space for 3 cars. Only 7 minute walk from Kamakurakokomae station.
We rent a large Japanese house featuring wasabi color! A double-decker house with 4 large bedrooms and a garden can accommodate up to 10 people. An 8-minute walk from the nearest station, Kamakura High School Mae Station on the Enoden Line!
More than 50 years into surfing, 17 years in New Caledonia. Tadao, Surfer/Shaper of T-REEF Surfboard came up with a brand new approach: launch accommodation here in Kamakura. All inspirations come from surf trips and experiences abroad.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.