Toronto is arguably one of the most popular cities in Canada’s Ontario province.
The trendy and vibrant Yorkville neighbourhood offers designer boutiques, upscale restaurants and top attractions including the likes of Yorkville Village, the Royal Ontario Museum and the University of Toronto. But that’s not all. Yorkville also offers relaxing urban parks to explore, including the Village of Yorkville Park and Town-Hall Square - more than ideal for restless youngsters or those that want a peaceful surrounding.
Exploring the city is made all the simpler thanks to easy access via public transit via Bloor-Yonge or Bay subway station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$132||CA$132|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Toronto Pearson Airport miles
- Billy Bishop Airport miles
- Bay Subway Station miles
- St George Subway Station miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Situated in one of Toronto’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, you can choose from 1 and 2-bedroom suites.
These stylishly furnished and elegant suites in Toronto include opulent finishes and touches including 9 ft. ceilings, engineered hardwood flooring, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The features also include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat screen TV and a cosy living/sleeping space. The 36-storey property also boasts a modern fitness centre, sauna, rooftop terrace, and other luxurious amenities.
Enquire now to get your Toronto furnished apartment all booked up.
15 Day Notice and Cancellation Policy - 15 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival. This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges. For guest in house, 15 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking. Any last minute extensions are pending availability of the suite.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.