Toronto is the capital of the province of Ontario, a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
This serviced apartment is steps away from King Street West and the Theatre District. It is also a 15 minute walk from all major hospitals along University Avenue, a 10 minute walk to Toronto’s financial district, and a 5 minute walk to Osgoode TTC station. This is a top location to enjoy one of the top cities in Canada, full of attractions and amenities that will suit everyone.
Overall, getting around the city of Toronto is easier than guests assume from here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$199||CA$199|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 14.2miles
- Osgoode Station 0.1 miles
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This contemporary and sleek furnished apartment in Entertainment District is one of many choices to consider for short or long term stays.
Dufferin Suite is a popular furnished rental with our guests because of its excellent downtown Toronto location. Its contemporary decor and natural light make it stand out. There is more than enough room to entertain guests or kick back and relax after a long day. A workspace with a desk, Wi-Fi, HDTV premium service, local phone and flat screen TV is included. The kitchen is stocked with appliances and cleaning supplies. The private balcony offers up city views, perfect for sitting with a glass of wine.
Plus, there’s a fitness centre, yoga studio, rooftop patio, and parking upon request.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.