Homewood Ave Serviced Apartment
Located on the edge of Toronto's burgeoning Church-Wellesley neighbourhood, The Verve is an oasis of green space in the heart of Downtown. Studded with private terraces and one of the city's best rooftop swimming pools, Verve's sun-loving design and resort-style amenities focus on bringing outdoor life in. Combined with its LEED-certified eco-friendly design, state-of-the-art gym, and 96 walk score, Verve is your home base for shopping, dining, and active living.
Air Condition, Concierge, Elevator, Fitness Centre, Media Room, Meeting Room Boardroom, Party Lounge, Rooftop Terrace, Visitor Parking
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 3.3 miles
- Bay St at Charles St West South Side 1.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Underfloor heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Gorgeous Layout In This Upgraded One Bedroom Plus Den Featuring 9' Ceilings, Cornice Moldings, Laminate Floors Thru-Out, Certified, Environmentally Designed "The Verve" Condos. 'Antique' Faucets, Chef's Kitchen With Granite Kitchen Counter And Island Seating, Juliette Balcony And Stunning City Views! The Den Provides A Quiet Work Space Or Is Large Enough To Accommodate A Single Bed. Resort-Inspired Amenities Incl. Rooftop Terrace/ Pool/ Bbq's.
Enquire now to book these furnished apartments in Cabbagetown.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.