Toronto is the capital of the province of Ontario, a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
This 2 bedroom apartment in Toronto is steps away from King Street West and the Theatre District. It is also a 15 minute walk from all major hospitals along University Avenue, a 10 minute walk to Toronto’s Financial District, and a 5 minute walk to Osgoode TTC station. This is a top location to enjoy one of the top cities in Canada, full of attractions and amenities that will suit everyone.
Overall, getting around the city of Toronto is easier than guests assume from here.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 14.2miles
- Osgoode Station 0.1 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Oozing with style and rich furnishings, this Toronto furnished apartment is one of many in this city that delivers supreme comfort.
This is a popular furnished rental with our guests because of its excellent Downtown Toronto location. Its contemporary decor and natural light make it stand out. There is more than enough room to entertain guests or kick back and relax after a long day. A workspace with a desk, Wi-Fi, HDTV premium service, local phone and flat screen TV is included. The kitchen is stocked with appliances and cleaning supplies. The private balcony offers up city views, perfect for sitting with a glass of wine.
Plus, there’s a fitness centre, yoga studio, rooftop patio, and parking upon request.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.