Beautiful Msida once a sleepy fishing village has been reborn as a hip university town and home of the distinguished Mater Dei General Hospital. Located on Malta’s north-east coast, close to the capital Valletta, Msida with its distinctly Arab name, has a lot to offer. Yachts line the sheltered harbour of Marsamxett and the exceptional skate park attracts a young, cool crowd. The skate park located in the middle of a motorway loop, at the fulcrum of a network of ancient winding streets, and tunnels is in many ways a microcosm of 21st century Malta – it is a living, ever-evolving piece of artwork, constantly redefined by the people who live and congregate there. Neither has the quaintness of the old Villambrosa District been lost, it remains suffused, among the up-and-coming urbanites of modern Msida. The neighbouring towns of Ta’ Xbiex in Gzira, St. Julian’s and Sliema all intersect at Msida making it an ideal location for touring.
- Malta 20 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Room with small balcony
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite bar
- Private lounge
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
Trouble choosing between the luxury of a boutique hotel and the flexibility of an apartment rental? Relax, you don’t have to. Park Heights beautifully designed studio apartments strategically located in the Harbour village of Msida, a stone’s throw from the capital Valletta, effortlessly fuse style, functionality and home comfort offering not only gorgeous bedrooms but tricked out top-quality kitchens and bright living spaces that adapt to the way you live your life. Park Heights guests are embraced by locals too, so be prepared for spontaneous invites to art exhibitions, food events, yoga sessions and more. Live well, while you travel.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.