Forenom Vantaa Rajakylä
One of the great cities of Finland, Vantaa is a great place for those that want history and culture all in one.
Moving from the apartments is easy by both car and public transportation. The highways Kehä III and Lahdenväylä can be accessed by a car within a few minutes and the nearest underground station Mellunmäki is 1.5 miles away. The nearest bus stop is less than 100 meters away and the nearest grocery store is within 0.8 miles of the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Helsinki Airport 1.5miles
- Tikkurila 3.3 miles
- Mellunmäki 1.5 miles
- Helsinki 9.7 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Water softener system
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Vantaa.
The apartments have a stylish interior, whose details make the apartment cosy and comfortable. There are two beds which fold up when not in use for extra space and the kitchens are well-equipped with everything that is needed for cooking. Linen, towels and an Internet connection are included, and there is a parking space for the apartment’s customers.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.