Monroe Ward, an exciting urban neighborhood, located in downtown Richmond, is home to Virginia Commonwealth University, the historic Jefferson Hotel and many unique restaurants and buildings. Residents of this thriving district love living in the center of the city surrounded by historic architecture, public schools, universities, parks and much more.
Here you are within walking distance to music venues, art galleries, historical sites, the Library of Virginia, and VCU. If you don’t feel like traveling far, you can check out the art gallery this building is home to: Gallery at 17; an art studio featuring Virginia’s best artists. You are also within short walking distance to an abundance of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and nightlife.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$156||$156|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$180||$180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Richmond International 10.2miles
- Broad & Adams 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Enjoy these charming lofts situated in the heart of downtown at Richmond’s City Center.
The condo itself features modern-day finishes mixed with historical charm: a stylish kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, hardwood flooring throughout, large windows, and exposed brick walls. Around the block at this building’s sister complex is a 24/7 fitness center that you will have access to during your stay.
If you feel like socializing, wander on over to the building’s communal coffee bar.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.