As one of Richmond's oldest neighborhoods, Shockoe Valley dates back to 1737 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Shockoe Valley contains several smaller neighborhoods, including Upper Shockoe Valley. Upper Shockoe Valley begins along East Broad Street, directly north of Shockoe Slip and Shockoe Bottom. It borders the MCV Campus Virginia Commonwealth University and I-95 on its east side, with North 18th Street to the west.
The Virginia State Capitol is adjacent to the neighborhood, just south of Broad Street.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$220||$220|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Richmond International 8.3miles
- 21st + Marshall 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
These beautiful condos are located in the historic Church Hill District - the best location to be in Downtown Richmond. Coined Richmond’s most walkable neighborhood, there is no lack of things to do.
If you don’t feel like venturing out, grab a coffee at the complimentary coffee bar, go for a swim in the sparkling pool, or cozy up to the fire pit in the rooftop mezzanine. The building also has a skyline entertainment lounge and a 24/7 fitness center that you can enjoy during your stay.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.