The Bridge House
Built into the side of Bath's historic Cleveland Bridge, overlooking the river Avon, this Regency property is located on the edge of Bath's historic city centre which boasts a vast array of sights, shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. It's riverside garden offers a tranquil retreat from the city bustle despite being within 10 to 15 minutes' walk of Pulteney Bridge, Milsom Street and Bath Abbey.
It is also just a couple of minutes' walk from the leafy Hedgemead Park and Sydney Gardens.
- Bristol Airport 19miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 1.1 miles
- Bath bus station 1.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Built into the side of the historic Cleveland Bridge, looking out over the River Avon, The Bridge House property offers guests a truly unique holiday home in Bath.
Originally a toll house, dating from 1827, the two-bedroom self-catering property, which sleeps up to six people, is built over three floors. It has been beautifully furnished for comfort and convenience while preserving the property’s homely charm.
The house has a tiered garden with steps down to a wooden pontoon on the water’s edge and a terrace perfect for enjoying al fresco meals or evening drinks.
The Bridge House Bath has a fully equipped kitchen dining room is on the ground-floor with large French windows opening out onto the terrace. The kitchen includes an gas hob, microwave, fan oven, dishwasher and washer-drier, with a dining table and dining sets for at least six people.
Above the kitchen is the master-bedroom with large super king bed and ensuite shower room and toilet. Next door is a second double bedroom.
On the third floor is a cosy living room with its inviting sofa that can be made in to the double sofa bed and chairs arranged around the 42-inch TV. A second shared bathroom with a walk in shower can also be found here.
Wifi is available throughout the house.
Parking: Property comes with 1 allocated parking spot.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.