Quest Bella Vista
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Bella Vista's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Executive||AU$270||AU$270||AU$270||AU$270||AU$270|
|1 Bedroom Executive Balcony||AU$270||AU$270||AU$270||AU$270||AU$270|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 30miles
- Marayong Station 4.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Room with small balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
Quest Bella Vista is located in the heart of Bella Vista, close to Norwest Business Park home to over 390 businesses, Woolworths Head Office, Hillsong Church and Norwest Private Hospital. The hotel is conveniently located 15 minutes from Parramatta, 30 minutes from the heart of Sydney's Central Business District and 45 minutes from Sydney's Domestic and International Airports. Easy access is also available to Bella Vista Farm, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Koala Park Sanctuary.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.