Anderson Street #8
This furnished apartment is in Beacon Hill, one of Boston’s most picturesque spots and home to countless attractions.
The streets are lined with Federal-style houses and antique lanterns. Famously, it is the sight of the nation’s first public park and the impressive Massachusetts State House. The neighbourhood’s prestigious reputation is well-deserved, as it is both historic and contemporary at the same time. The term ‘Beacon Hill’ is often used to refer to the state government or the legislature. Residents can take a stroll over to the nearby Boston Common.
Jet-setting is easy since Logan International Airport is just 20 minutes away on the T, or 10 minutes away by car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$192||$192|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Boston Logan International Airport 3.8miles
- Charles/MGH Station 0.2 miles
- Bowdoin Station 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Contemporary and sleek, this bespoke corporate housing in Boston is waiting for you and your adventurous tastes.
As with all apartments, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen in this two bedroom apartment. And, thanks to our superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortably at home. When you’re ready for some fun, you can take in the Boston vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Book your stay here now to enjoy one of the USA’s oldest cities.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.