Commonwealth Avenue #7
This furnished apartment is situated in Back Bay in the heart of Boston, proximate to Charles River, Public Garden, and Boston Common.
The neighbourhood stands out through the combination of options it offers. Housing many of the cities most well-known office towers, it also offers a wide variety of shopping and dining options. During weekends, established professionals and graduate students, living in the area, head to Newbury Street for upscale shopping and a stroll along the Commonwealth Avenue Mall.
North and South Stations are easily accessible by car and public transit, as is the Financial District.
- Boston Logan International Airport 7miles
- Kenmore 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Elegant and sleek, this apartment offers a cosy space where everyone can bask.
Inside this Boston short term rental, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. And, you can relax thanks to the high quality mattresses and cosy linens. When you’re ready for some fun, you can take in the Boston vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Book your stay here now to unwind in this top destination.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.