The apartment is approximately 12 minutes to Brentwood High St offering any guest the opportunity to shop, dine or both, and it's30 mins to Stansted Airport making any International trip closer to home. It is located in a quiet grassland area tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£109||£1||£1|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 25.1 milesmiles
- London Southend Airport 28.2 miles miles
- Shenfield Station 5.4 miles miles
- Brentwood Station 6.0 miles miles
- Upminster Station 9.9 miles miles
- Barking Station 21.7 miles miles
- Blackmore house 13 miles miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- High speed broadband connection
This newly built spacious apartment is suitable for both families and business travellers who want to stay out of the City yet still have good and fast access to the transport network.
The property has a laundry room on the ground floor, a beautiful brand new fitted large kitchen, open space lounge and storage space on the first and second floor. The first floor comprises of the first bedroom and its ensuite bathroom. The loft has the second bedroom and ensuite bathroom with lovely Skyline windows letting in natural light and ventilation when opened. Both bedrooms each have 2 big comfy single beds that can be zipped and linked to make 2 Super King size bed on request.
The property has access to a communal garden which offers every guest a chance to enjoy the open space. The spacious open plan living room has a large flat screen smart TV with Netflix and the kitchen has integrated appliances.
This apartment is cleaned and disinfected after check out.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.