Cologne Trade Fair Serviced Apartment
In October 2015 we opened our brandnew house in the trendy neighbourhood of Mülheim. Although the district was said to be an industrial site in the 19th century, now young and modern media companies have taken over the old industrial buildings. Currently there is an interesting mix of different cultures, feeling proud of their district. In our house on the corner Clevischer Ring/Seidenstrasse pure and original materials such as concrete and wood come together in a modern design. Remarkable is the special energy balance of the passive house where a temperature of 20 degrees is maintained in the rooms – without even operating the block heating unit.
approx. 25 sqm, furnished, conveniently located and free of commission. Parking spots available in the courtyard.
Tram-Station Wiener Platz (Lines 4, 13, 18) within 5 minutes walking distance.
- Distance Cologne fair grounds - 3 km / Line 4 - 8 minutes
- Distance Deutz/Lanxess Arena - 3,6 km / Line 4 - 8 minutes
- Distance Cologne Main Station - 5,5 km / Line 18 - 12 minutes
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||€100||€69||€49||€39||€39|
|1 Bedroom Apartments||€110||€79||€59||€49||€49|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||€130||€109||€89||€69||€69|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cologne/Bonn International Airport 10miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
In our ipartment in the trendy neighbourhood of Muelheim, pure and original materials such as concrete and wood come together in a modern design - for an innovative living experience on a temporary basis. Best of all is the energy consumption: as a passive house it has a cogeneration unit to produce electricity and heat, providing a consistent 20 degrees Celsius - without any heating costs. Excess electricity can be used to power electric vehicles in the courtyard.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.