The town of Farnborough in Hampshire is probably best known for its biennial international airshow. Hundreds of companies exhibit at the show and thousands of people visit.
The Farnborough Aerodrome is renowned for its long-standing aviation links. The Farnborough Air Sciences Trust runs an aerospace museum (open Saturday and Sunday only) where you can see photographs and exhibits from the early years of aviation. The museum is based in the historic listed building which houses the Royal Balloon School in days gone by.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£139.00||£139.00||£130.00||£120||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow Airport 20.9miles
- London Gatwick Airport 44 miles
- Farnborough Station 1.1 miles
- Farnborough North Station 1.7 miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Kingsmead Coach Station 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Offering easy access to Farnborough business park, and within walking distance to the town centre and main railway station, the apartment is delightful.
This beautifully spacious, modern apartment consists of two double bedrooms with super king beds, a family bathroom and ensuite shower room. The large open plan living-dining area provides the perfect space to work or relax. A great property for individuals through to a large group – the super king beds can be split into 4 single beds (upon request with notice).
The apartment is equipped with super-fast fibre Wi-Fi and a smart TV with Netflix, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite series.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.