Gloucester is a city that's situated in the Cotswolds rural area.
While many know the city for its 11th-century cathedral (a popular piece of Romanesque and Gothic architecture), there is also the likes of the Gloucester Docks, the Mariners Chapel and The National Waterways Museum to enjoy, each one showing off the city's past.
- Gloucester 1 miles
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Wireless public internet
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
Sleek and stylish, this apartment is your ticket to enjoying Gloucester.
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.