This 2 bed and 2 bath apartment located in Hatfield. The house has a beautiful back garden and available of-road parking at the front of the house.
- Luton miles
- Stanstead miles
- Hatfield miles
- WGC miles
- Hatfield miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Private garden
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Skyvillion Apartments are pleased to present this great 2 bed and 2 bath apartment located in Hatfield. The house has a beautiful back garden and available off-road parking at the front of the house.
The first bedroom has a double bed
The second bedroom has two single beds
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.