East 27th Street Furnished Apartment, Kips Bay
This furnished property is situated in Kips Bay, one of New York’s most underrated neighbourhoods.
Stretching from the East River to Lexington Avenue, the peaceful neighbourhood offers convenience and easy access to the rest of the city. Kips Bay offers dining options for every budget as well as numerous cinemas and fitness centres. During the weekends, locals stroll alongside the water, take the water taxi to another borough, or hang out in one of the parks, such as Bellevue South.
From the apartment, the Rockefeller Center is only 20 minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia 8 milesmiles
- E 28 St 0.37 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Discover the best of New York, with this 1-bedroom East 27th Street Furnished Apartment in Kips Bay, a great choice for any traveller.
Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this 1 bedroom apartment in New York. Ideally located in New York, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy with the pillowtop mattresses, premium linens, and cosy towels.
Want the best that New York has to offer? Then book this serviced apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.