Le claridge Serviced Apartments, Champs Elysees
Glamour, glitz, luxury and grandeur are the terms that describe this iconic neighborhood of Champs Elysees, Paris.
It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods in Paris and has a very big population of locals.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||€350||€350|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aéroport de Paris-Charles de Gaulle (CDG) 18miles
- Pont-de-l'Alma 0.9 miles
- George V 0.3 miles
- Saint-Philippe-du-Roule 0.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
Found in the center of the Avenue des Champs-Elysées, TheSqua.re presents a selection of stunning 1-bedroom apartments. Our 1-bedroom apartments boast separate living, dining, kitchen and bedroom areas and can accommodate up to 4 people.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.