Avenue du Général Serviced Apartment
Chantilly is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris - Orly Airport, 9.3 mi from the accommodations.
- Orly Airport 9.3miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
The accommodations comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries, while the kitchenette has a fridge and a stovetop.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.