Bailly – Marais Serviced Apartment
Quartier des Arts-et-Métiers, Paris 3e Arrondissement, Paris, Île-de-France, Ideally located in the Marais area, in between Arts et Metiers, Georges Pompidou Center
Located at the crossroads of Arts and Metiers, it faces this illustrious institution, and allows you to benefit from both the charm of the Marais with its quiet or shopping streets, in particular the Rue de Bretagne which is full of cafes and restaurants very popular with Parisians (with the famous Marché des Enfants Rouges at its center), but also the proximity of Place de la République and Les Halles with all their services and shopping. The George Pompidou Modern Arts Center is 300 m away, and the Hôtel de Ville and the Seine are 600 m away.
In terms of transport, it is located a few meters from the Metro Arts et Métiers on lines 3 and 11, and a 5-minute walk from line 4, as well as the Republique transport hubs (metro 3, 5, 8, 9 11 ) and Les Halles with its RER connections. Many bus lines and taxi and self-service bike stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Entire Place Apartment||N/A||N/A||€150||€150||€150|
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 15miles
- Châtelet–Les Halles, 0.62 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
50m2 lstanding 1 bedroom apartment with undeniable charm. Located on the 2nd floor by the stairs, it is perfectly distributed and has managed to contrast its features so typical of buildings in the Marais with its beams and massive exposed wooden structures, and a more modern, clear and soothing style.
It offers a welcoming living room of good size, with a modern decorative fireplace and a very large sofa to languish in, opened on a dining room with a beautiful high round marble table, and a fully equippedUS style kitchen. The intimate area offers a beautiful bedroom with plenty of built-in storage, a queen size bed, and a beautiful open bathroom with a dazzling mosaic alcove bathtub and a very large furniture topped with its sink and an imposing mirror. The toilets are separate. The apartment gives through its 2 windows on a gap offering a clear view and has no direct vis a vis. It is equipped with double glazing, a guarantee of silence, and comes with the necessary household and bathroom linen, and the equipment for cooking and eating. A good quality wifi connection allows you to stay connected and access a wide selection of Internet TV channels.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.