Trocadero Serviced Apartment, Champs Elysee
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Paris's finest residential district.
- Orly Airport 13.5miles
- Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport 18 miles
- Boissiere 0.2 miles
- Trocadero 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in a peaceful residential area, our Citadines apart'hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the TrocadÃ©ro. Business travellers will be pleased to know that it is just a short walk to the KlÃ©ber International Conference Centre and other businesses around the area. Relax and stroll through the gardens in this area to admire the view â they overlook the River Seine opposite the Eiffel Tower. From here, you can also enjoy the scenic walk to the MusÃ©e de l'Homme (Museum of Mankind) and the MusÃ©e de la Marine (Maritime Museum).
Ascott Cares is our commitment to wellness, cleanliness and sustainability. This is validated by Bureau Veritas to ensure that the necessary health, safety and hygiene protocols are in place.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.