Rue de Sablons Trocadero
The trocadero district is home to the Marmottan Museum, Louis Vuitton in Bois de Boulogne, the Modern Art Museum, the Guimet Museum, the Maison de Balzac, and the Radio House. All these are close to your magnificent apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 18.33miles
- Pompe .35 miles
- Pompe .35 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
Located along rue des Sablons is this Paris luxury open plan apartment that has a Neo-Classic French design. It is situated on the third French floor of a very secure modern building in the 16th arrondissement.
The apartment itself has an area of 50 square meters that contains all the amenities you would need for a luxury vacation in this beautiful city. Its living area is furnished with a double sofa bed that can comfortably sleep two people, a red buttoned chair, a center table, and a study desk for business and student travelers. On the side of the living area is a dining set for four in which you can enjoy the lovely home-cooked meals from the apartment’s well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen contains cooking essentials, including a boiler, a coffee machine, a freezer, a fridge, a microwave, a dishwasher, a toaster, and an oven, that allow you to prepare food at your own convenience.
It is furnished with a large bookshelf that has a pullout wall bed to provide you with a clutter-free space during your stay.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.