Galilée serviced apartment
The apartment is situated almost at the border between the 16th and 8th arrondissements, both of which have historically been home to the Parisian aristocracy and boast beautiful, grandiose architecture. These districts are well known for high-quality eating and drinking and most importantly, shopping. The apartment takes its name from the famous ‘Champs Elysées’ which is home to a plethora of high-end shops such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Chanel. With links to the metro, buses, and taxis all easily accessible from the apartment, this is also a perfect base from which to explore the rest of this phenomenal city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18.2miles
- Victor Hugo 0.56 miles
- George V 0.31 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
A warm, welcoming apartment, furnished and decorated to exquisite Parisian taste. It comfortably accommodates 4 guests in 2 bedrooms. Situated on the 4th floor of an elegant stone building, it is ideally situated just off the Champs Elysées, one of the most highly regarded avenues in the world in terms of shopping, which of course begins at the foot of the famous Arc de Triomphe. The 2 bedrooms are both generous in size and tastefully furnished. The main bedroom contains a queen-size bed and has 3 large windows that face onto the picturesque Avenue d’Iena. Adjoining it is a spacious ensuite bathroom with a toilet, sink and large bathtub with shower attachment. The second bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a desk, and a grand fireplace. This room also offers an ensuite bathroom, featuring a toilet, sink and walk-in shower..
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.