La Clef Serviced Apartment, Champs Elysees
Glamour, glitz, luxury and granduer are the terms that describe this iconic neighbourhood of Champs Elysees, Paris. It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods of Paris and has a very big population of locals. So you are not just going to enjoy the most touristic boulevards of Paris but also will witness the local life around you.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||€100.00||€100.00||€100.00|
|1 Bedroom Duplex||N/A||N/A||€100.00||€100.00||€100.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Orly Airport 11.1miles
- Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport 16.9 miles
- Alma-Marceau 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The building that houses the one bedroom apartment was built in 1907 by the Hennessy family in a classic Haussmannian style, at the corner of Rue de Bassano and Rue de Magellan.
It’s no secret that you have to come here, to the centre of the 8th arrondissement, to truly see why Paris is known as the “City of Light”. The Champs-Élysées, which stretches from the Arc de Triomphe to Jardin des Tuileries, is just a few steps away. Many consider the avenue, renowned for its grandeur and elegant architecture, to be the most beautiful in the world. Decide for yourself by taking a stroll down the historic thoroughfare from the Arc de Triomphe to Place de la Concorde.
Ascott Cares is our commitment to wellness, cleanliness and sustainability. This is validated by Bureau Veritas to ensure that the necessary health, safety and hygiene protocols are in place.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.