118M2 IN CHAMPS ELYSEES - RUE DE PONTHIEU
We invite you to the heart of the Champs-Élysées, at the end of a gallery opening directly onto the most beautiful avenue in the world!
Fans of shopping and window-shopping, the Avenue des Champs-Élysées will enchant you. You will be staying close to the prestigious boutiques of French perfumers and leatherworkers: Chanel, Dior, Vuitton...
Do not hesitate to have a drink or a meal at Fouquet's, to taste the famous Pierre Hermé and Ladurée macaroons, to discover the French and international gastronomy in the streets of the district.
Paris is full of exceptional places, museums, monuments and you will be very close to many of them: the Arc de Triomphe, the Petit Palais are a few minutes walk away. Also five minutes away, the Lido offers a typically Parisian show. For moviegoers, the mythical UGC Normandie is a few steps away.
Almost at the foot of the George V metro station, you can, in just a few stations, go to the Jardin des Tuileries, the Palais Royal, the Louvre museum, the Comédie Française at the Opéra Bastille...
You will have understood that your stay in a place so ideally well located will be rich in outings and discovery of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport miles
- Orly Airport miles
- Franklin D. Roosevelt 0.3 miles
- Miromesnil 0.53 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Room with small balcony
- Air Conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located at Rue de ponthieu - Champs Elysees
Starting point for many activities, it is in a calm and bright place that we suggest you put down your suitcases.
To be in perfect harmony with this atmosphere of Parisian chic, we have bet on sobriety, quality and authenticity.
Wood, solid or veneered, is part of it: whether it's the floor with its magnificent parquet, cupboards, kitchen and bathroom furniture; oak and walnut are invited to sublimate them and dress them with elegance.
The living room, decorated with care, is magnified by the cornices and moldings emblematic of the beautiful Parisian districts.
Open to the living room and perfectly well equipped, the sublime kitchen will allow you to prepare delicious meals.
In a quiet environment, the three bedrooms, with their sober and refined decoration, have quality bedding to allow you to fully recover from your Parisian outings.
Designed for four people, the first bedroom offers two double beds. For optimum comfort, the next one is equipped with a Queen Size bed, while in the third bedroom, a cozy double bed awaits you. Convertible, the sofa is also in Queen Size format while the armchair can accommodate a child or a young teenager.
The two bathrooms, very refined, will bring you comfort and fullness.
The air conditioning system will allow you to evolve in an environment at the temperature you have chosen.
Thus, everything has been thought out so that at ten or eleven, you feel good, that your stay is unforgettable and that you have only one desire: to come back.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.