Saint Germain des Pres Apartment
It is the perfect little treasure home for romantic getaways, for businessmen or for a woman wanting space to work. Nestled in the peaceful inner passage of a former 17th century home, this cozy 1 bedroom apartment is located on one of the most famous streets of Paris known for its elegance.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 22.36miles
- Odeon 0.27 miles
- Odeon 0.27 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
Once you enter the home you are immediately welcomed into the living room with views of the private cobbled passageway.
The kitchen is equipped with all the necessities to make a yummy dinner. The bedroom is upstairs and it consists of a large double bed and perfect for long-stay travelers. There is also a separate newly refurbished bathroom with a bath and overhead shower.
This home makes you feel like being in the countryside but yet you are in the middle of the chic-est place in Paris.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.