St Germain Luxury
In the heart of the chic 7th arrondissement, this sleek white apartment is a tasteful mix of classic and modern living. Both the master bedroom, complete with queen size bed and the second bedroom, containing a single bed, is a generous size. The spacious bathroom features double sinks, a soaking tub, and a separate glass shower.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|02 BR with 01 bath||N/A||N/A||€210||€210||€210|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Rue du Bac - Rene Char, .120 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washing up liquid
Spacious and luxuriously furnished, this 2 bedroom apartment comfortably accommodates 3 guests. Ideally situated in the opulent 7th arrondissement, many of Paris’ most glittering attractions are within walking distance, including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Musée d’Orsay. With a bright, open plan layout and quintessentially French design, this apartment provides the perfect backdrop to your Parisian experience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.