Situated in the Trocadero neighborhood and few blocks away from the lively & best food market in Paris on Boulevard Wilson, this one-bedroom apartment with a sleeping sofa in the living room, offers you contemporary living with an artistic flair. It features classic Parisian minimalist style with white walls, a wooden floor, and plenty of natural light, this apartment showcases a number of unique pieces of artwork, offering the perfect combination of Parisian chic with contemporary design.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|02 BR with 01 Bath||N/A||N/A||€210||€210||€210|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Rue de la Pompe .150 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The apartment provides a spacious open living space in the heart of Paris. Upon entering to your left you will find the spacious & well-equipped kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, Nespresso machine, and utensils. There's an open counter overlooking the living room with stools allowing one to have a quick bite before hitting the pavement for the day. The living area offers a large dining table with chairs a coffee table & a sleeping sofa & with neutral yet sophisticated furnishings, highlighted by a selection of colorful art pieces.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.