Bush Street Apartments
San Francisco’s Lower Nob Hill sits in the heart of Downtown, offering residents a premier location in one of California’s most popular cities. Situated between Union Square and US-101, locals can easily travel through the city, but why leave when there are so many conveniences right in this neighborhood? Union Square is San Francisco’s expansive and famous shopping plaza known for its upscale shops, restaurants, hotels, and nightlife spots.
Lower Nob’s light rail and bus stations are abundant, making commuting as easy as ever. This neighborhood is a great place for job opportunities due to the vast number of businesses in the area. Lower Nob is home to Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, the Masonic, and Dragon’s Gate, a landmark arch that’s the iconic gateway to Chinatown, Lower Nob’s neighbor. This neighborhood features an array of upscale apartments, houses, and condos that will fit any renter’s preferences and style.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$210||$210|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport 12.9miles
- Powell Street Station 0.5 miles
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hypnos mattresses
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The address for this Apartment is in San Francisco on Bush St. in the 94108 area. Come by to check out the current floorplan options. At this community, you'll experience a wide variety in options of amenities and features like convenient on-site parking options, high-speed internet access, and yards.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.