Channel Street Apartments I
San Francisco is one of the great cities on the West Coast that oozes culture, history and good times. Not surprising given its place in the national consciousness.
Originally an industrial district, Mission Bay has undergone serious redevelopment. This up and coming neighborhood has gained popularity ever since the University of California San Francisco made it the site of its research campus. Mission Bay is populated by students and tech professionals from all around the world. The famed AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants baseball team) is only short walk away.
The apartment is approximately 5 minutes away from Mission Bay North & 3rd Station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£210||£210|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International 13miles
- San Francisco 4th & King 0.6 miles
- Mission Rock Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Private lounge
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
For a stay that comes with all the features of home, you should choose this San Francisco serviced apartment.
Inside, guests will find spectacular amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and more. Onsite amenities include a fitness centre, swimming pool, business centre and clubhouse. All in all, this is the perfect stay for any traveller that wants to explore one of the great cities in the US.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.