Hampshire Street Apartments
The Mission District is one of the most popular areas of the city that is well-known for its music scene and artsy flavour.
This neighbourhood is an exuberant, evolving part of the city that is seeped in Latino roots and hipster vibes. Buried within you will find old-school taquerias and entertaining live-music clubs mixed in with chef-driven eateries and craft cocktail lounges. You will also discover tattoo parlors, gourmet ice cream shops and Dolores Park, a popular weekend hangout with skyline views.
The BART system, taxis, buses and cable cars offer a range of travel options to get around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$480||$480|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- SFO 12miles
- Potrero Ave & 23rd St 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Cosy and vibrant, these serviced apartments are ideal for any leisure and business traveller looking to enjoy themselves in San Francisco. With so many amenities indoors and out, they will please everybody.
Within these 3 bedroom apartments in San Francisco, you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular with business and lesiure travellers. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.