Pacific Heights is an elegant neighborhood where you'll find multi-million dollar Victorian homes and stunning views of the Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. It's generally a quiet, residential area. Driving the hills of Pacific Heights can be breathtaking.
Located in an Italian neighborhood, elegant homes line the waterfront and the famous Marina Green is a favorite with dog walkers, runners, and kite enthusiasts. Residents, many of whom are young professionals, also enjoy a bustling commercial district of shops, restaurants and museums. So with all these amenities and attractions not too far away, you’ll be happy to book a stay in this amazing area.
Caltrain Main Station is the nearest train/metro to the apartment. It will facilitate access around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£198||£198|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport 14miles
- Oakland International Airport 21 miles
- CALTRAIN MAIN STATION 4.2 miles
- San Francisco Bus Station 2.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- First aider
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
The location of this 1 bedroom apartment in San Francisco is great and has wall of tall windows with spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. Originally an Italian neighborhood, elegant homes line the waterfront and the famous Marina Green is a favorite with dog walkers, runners, and kite enthusiasts. Residents, many of whom are young professionals, also enjoy a bustling commercial district of shops, restaurants and museums.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.