Harrison Street Apartment #4305
This serviced apartment is in South Market, known as SoMa, one of the most popular neighbourhoods with leisure travellers.
A trendy, urban district, famous for its excellent art and museum scene, it is also home to a diverse mix of entrepreneurs and young families, along with hip bars, fine dining restaurants and delicious coffee stores. Don’t miss the plethora of museums, including the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art - a must for all travellers that love to see the beautifully crafted works. Guests will also see many baseball lovers roaming around, as SoMa is also home to the San Francisco Giants.
For an area that really brings the city to life, choose SoMa.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 11.5miles
- Metro Civic Center Station/Downtn 0.47 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Lavish and contemporary, this apartment in SoMa is another choice for business and leisure travellers heading to San Francisco.
Chill out with gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker when you choose this 1 bedroom apartment for your short or long-term stay in San Francisco. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll discover that your bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels.
Get in touch with us now to book this furnished apartment in San Francisco.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.