SoMa Street Apartments I
San Francisco is one of the great cities on the West Coast that oozes culture, history and good times. Not surprising given its place in the national consciousness.
South Market is a trendy, urban district, famous for its excellent art and museum scene, it’s home to a diverse mix of entrepreneurs and young families, offering hip bars, fine dinings and delicious coffee. Don’t miss the plethora of museums, including a visit to the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art. Baseball lovers frequently visit SoMa as it is also home to the San Francisco Giants.
Civic Center Station is only 2 minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$225||$225|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International 13.3miles
- San Francisco 4th & King 1.5 miles
- Market and 8th/Hyde 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Private lounge
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
This stylish 2 bedroom apartment in San Francisco displays all the features that every leisure or business traveller needs for a successful stay.
Within this SoMa furnished apartment, guests will find amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and more. Onsite amenities that include a fitness centre, rooftop terrace, resident lounge and bike storage. All in all, you’ll be more than happy here on any short or extended stay in this spectacular destination.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.