Dexter Avenue 1 Serviced Apartment
This stylish community located at the intersection of walkable South Lake Union and vibrant Seattle City Centre.
Take advantage of excellent shopping, dining and nightlife - all within short walking and biking distance. Hop over to the waterfront for iconic experiences like Pike Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium and several museums. Be inspired by the iconic cascades, renowned emerald forestry, and the pristine waters of Western Washington.
- Kenmore Air Harbor Inc 13.3miles
- Seattle-Tacoma International 14.2 miles
- King Street (Seattle) Station 2 miles
- Westlake & Thomas 0.3 miles
- Westlake Ave N & Harrison St 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
This newly renovated 1-bedroom fully-furnished apartment in South Lake Union boasts a modern design and all the comforts you need. Catch beautiful views of the cityscape and Space Needle from the rooftop terrace.
The apartment offers a dynamic design with cool tones and clean lines that complement floor-to-ceiling windows that invite natural light into each home. It combines elements of relaxation, convenience, and sophistication to foster a community of modern comforts where we invite you to put down your roots.
Enquire now to book this Seattle short-term furnished rental.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.