Southampton City Apartments
Southampton is one of the UK's port cities that offers robust connections and a fascinating history.
These lovely apartments are located centrally to the city of Southampton with West Quay shopping centre just walking distance from the apartments, where you will find 100 shops under one roof. There's an array of restaurants to choose from - plus, you'll also be walking distance to Oxford Street, the cosmopolitan area of the city. Here you will find plenty of restaurants and wine bars to choose from to take up your spare time.
Southampton Central station will connect you to London and other vital areas.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£-1||£-1||£238.48||£227||£257.60|
- Southampton Airport 4miles
- Bournemouth 30 miles
- Southampton Central 1 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway 4 miles
- Southampton Central 1 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Private garden
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
Contemporary and bright, our Southampton City apartments are ideal for business or leisure stays.
The open plan living space comprises of a large living room/dining area that's ideal for entertaining, while the modern kitchen comes fully equipped with all the utensils you require. The lovely double bedroom comes with plenty of storage for all your belongings - with fresh linen and towels provided for extra comfort.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.