Stevenage is a town and borough in Hertfordshire, a cosy place to call home.
Roughly 30 miles north of central London, Stevenage is situated to the east of junctions 7 and 8 of the A1(M), and is between Letchworth Garden City to the north, and Welwyn Garden City to the south. Stevenage has a prolific economy and has occupants including GSK, Airbus Defence and Space, MBDA, Cobham, Stevenage Biosciences Catalyst, Fujistu, Eppendorf, Ultra Electronics and Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Enquire now to stay in this apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton Airport 15 milesmiles
- Heathrow Airport 53 miles miles
- Stevenage 0.1 miles miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
This serviced apartment is located in the centre of Stevenage.
it comes with a balcony overlooking the WestGate Shopping Centre with a beautiful view. Bed and bath linens are provided, plus a large flat screen Smart TV, premium speed Wi-Fi, etc. There is a very nice, clean, fully equipped kitchen and stylish furishngs throughout the apartment.
The main door to the building can only open via a secure code, making it very safe and private.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.