Dixon Street Apartment
Located in the heart of the world’s most exciting harbour city, this spacious serviced apartment in Haymarket is brilliantly positioned for the discerning traveller on business, holiday or both making it the perfect Sydney accommodation.
- Sydney Airport 8.38miles
- Town Hall Station 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Business centre
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Shopping service
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in the heart of the world’s most exciting harbour city, this spacious serviced apartment is brilliantly positioned for the discerning traveller on business, holiday or both making it the perfect Sydney accommodation.
Our stylishly designed studio and 1 bedroom serviced apartments offer a full range of facilities that will cater to every need – it’s your perfect office and home away from home.
It features spacious apartments with kitchenettes and all the necessary appliances, air-conditioning, onsite laundry, flat-screen TVs, secure entry system with CCTV and well-appointed bathrooms.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.