Luxury Suites in Whitefield, Bangalore
Whitefield is a neighbourhood of Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka. Established in the late 1800s as a settlement, Whitefield remained a quaint little settlement at the eastern periphery of Bangalore city till the late 1990s when the local IT boom turned it into a major suburb.
Considered to be possibly one of the best and most urban localities of Bangalore, Whitefield is a vibrant district. Once a quiet suburb with English colonies, this part of town has developed into a vibrant and high-end neighbourhood. High-rises, residential estates, shopping malls, restaurants and cafes, retail outlets and entertainment venues fill this neighbourhood and provide all the amenities and luxuries needed for a spectacular stay in Bangalore. Also, the district has ample grocery, departmental, pharmacy and convenience stores for added convenience. It is also close to Electronic city, the corporate hub of Bangalore - making it a prime location for business as well as leisure travellers.
Swamy Vivekananda is the nearest metro station to the apartments and provides decent access to the many attractions and amenities of the area.
- Kempegowda International Airport 25.7 miles
- Swamy Vivekananda Metro Station 6.6 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Luxury Suites in Whitefield offer 1-bedroom apartments in Bangalore which is located in the high-end and uptown neighbourhood. Be it a long-term business stay or a short one for leisure, they will satisfy your every need.
Inside, the living room is tastefully done and equipped with modern furniture, a coffee table, a telephone, flat-screen television and also a writing area. There is an open kitchen adjacent to the living room which comes with a bunch of modern fittings, all necessary home appliances and also a variety of utensils. The bedroom, depending on the apartment and your request, can have either a king-size double bed or two single beds. In addition to this, the bedroom also has a telephone, a flat-screen television, a writing desk with a chair or two lounge chairs with a coffee table for extra comfort. The bathroom has all modern fittings and is well-maintained. There is also a splendid balcony with seating arrangements to lounge and relax. The accommodation comes with high-speed unlimited Wi-Fi, so you can stay connected to work and family.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.