Kent Street Apartment
Brookline, Massachusetts, United States
Walk Score of 90 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. Transit score of 81 makes this an area for excellent transit. This apartment is in the Coolidge Corner and Brookline Village neighborhood in Brookline. Nearby parks include Brookline Village Commercial District, Griggs Park and White Place Historic District.
191 Kent St has a Walk Score of 90 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Newly renovated , sunny , fully furnished 2 bed walking distance to Longwood Medical Center: Children's Hospital, Dana Farber, Brigham, and Beth Israel.
Second floor condo features hwd floors, brand new eat in kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Living room offers inviting sleeper sectional, large flat screen Tv and gas fireplace. Queen and two twin beds found in bedrooms. This furnished apartment in Boston has newly renovated tiled bathroom. Walking distance to public transportation, stores, cafes, restaurants and easy access to Boston. Pets considered. Laundry in complex.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.